D brand identity repository

James Fisher jameshfisher at gmail.com
Mon Jul 4 03:50:19 PDT 2011

A second draft: http://eegg.github.com/d-brand/mockup2.png

Changes:

Swapped out logo for more conservative change.
Reduction in size of the tabs.
Search bar.
Quick-download thing.  Would have to use OS/arch detection to be effective.
Moved code down into page.  Could expand.

And important point that's not evident is that I'm designing for
variable-width.  That image is for 1600px width, but that could shrink.