d-programming-language.org

eles eles at eles.com
Mon Jul 4 11:49:03 PDT 2011

> I have an idea - how about the notation Uncircular!uint to designate
> such a type?
> Andrei

Either put it into the standard language, either I have a better one.
what about dropping printf and start using:

mov  ah, 9
int  0x21

instead?

I am sure it can be done. So, why not dropping all D and start to
code back into assembler?

The point is that "it can be done even if the current context" is a
shallow excuse for rejecting better ways to achieve something.

BTW, I really look forward to show me an piece of D code that
*cannot* be done in assembler. Then, I ensure you, I will stop
looking for better alternatives to existing ones.