d-programming-language.org

eles eles at eles.com
Mon Jul 4 13:04:40 PDT 2011

> I think that's a really good idea.  I'm sure there's a great assembly
> newsgroup or forum where you can post your ideas and mock the D
community
> for the bunch of boobs that we are.

For the record, I have nothing against the D community. Nor against the
D language and I wouldn't spend time here if it would be just to
"mock". Yes, I might sometimes choose the wrong methods (inefficient
ones) when defending some points-of-view. Speaking about irony and
mocking, you made a similar choice in your words above.