Expected behavior?

jdrewsen jdrewsen at nospam.com
Mon Jul 4 14:32:46 PDT 2011

I was just about to send the curl wrapper I've been working on for RFC
and did a git pull from upstream to be in sync. After that I got a new
error that may be a dmd bug.

The following is some minimal code that triggers the error.

private mixin template A() {
     void foo() {}
}

void bar() {
     static struct C {
         mixin A!();
     };
}

testd.d(6): Error: struct testd.bar.C no size yet for forward reference
testd.d(7): Error: mixin testd.bar.C.A!() error instantiating

If I move the struct C out of the function body it compiles ok. Note
that this did actually work before I did a pull from upstream.

Is this a known issue?

/Jonas