DDMD

Andrej Mitrovic andrej.mitrovich at gmail.com
Tue Jul 5 15:46:21 PDT 2011

This is much harder than I expected it to be..

It's problematic because everything has to be hand-ported. And things
aren't so obvious, as DDMD introduces some of its own helper
functions.

I think to really port this properly I would need to know the ins and
outs of the compiler (or at least its front-end). Otherwise I could
end up blindly converting C code to D without paying too much
attention on what it does.

Yikes! Sorry guys, I think I'll have to pass on this project for now.
Maybe in a few months I'll check it out again, but not now. I hate
chickening out, but I'd do more damage than good if I blindly
translated this to D. Sowwy! :/