Using the d-p-l.org ddoc style for 3rd party libraries?

David Gileadi gileadis at NSPMgmail.com
Tue Jul 12 06:48:42 PDT 2011

On 7/12/11 2:02 AM, James Fisher wrote:
> On Mon, Jul 11, 2011 at 7:03 PM, Johannes Pfau <spam at example.com
> <mailto:spam at example.com>> wrote:
>
>     is it ok to adapt the d-p-l.org <http://d-p-l.org> library reference
>     style for own
>     projects?
>

> Not strictly relevant, but I'm working on the d-p-l.org
> <http://d-p-l.org> design, including neatening the documentation.
>   There's a thread on this.
>
> The current design is the work of David Gileadi, I am told, so
> presumably he owns the copyright on the front-end design?

We never discussed this that I recall, but I hereby assign any copyright
I might hold to Walter Bright and anyone else he designates.  Since I'm
not a lawyer, if anything else is needed I'd be happy to provide it.  I
may not need to do anything at all; the pages all state that the
copyright belongs to Digital Mars.