Any companies using D?

Nemo nemo at erewhon.org
Tue Jul 12 13:05:53 PDT 2011

ChrisW Wrote:

> Obviously Digital Mars does development in D, but I was wondering if
> any other companies have yet taken the plunge -- even if just in their
> R&D department -- to try using D as their development language?

I work for a large American company that writes a lot of software. The company does not use D at this point, mostly because of a legacy code base, but it is a strong candidate for future work.

For proprietary reasons I can't identify the company nor the plans for use of D, but rest assured that D will be used in future here.

Nemo