Any companies using D?

Thomas Mader thomas.mader at gmail.com
Wed Jul 13 06:50:45 PDT 2011

I think that the hard thing here is to find the balance between too closed
and too open. A static testimonial page is too closed for my opinion.
Nobody will apply to get added to this page and if so it is too much work
for the webpage admin.
A wiki page would be a really good idea. I thought about a wiki like world
map but it's maybe too much effort and not everybody likes to add it's
precise position.
A link to the D wiki should serve well for the start I guess.
Better ideas?