Ask for help about Internal error: e2ir.c 5007

zhang bitworld at qq.com
Wed Jul 13 07:42:05 PDT 2011

I'm porting the Scintilla (C++) to D. The module of scintilla.Editor is a big one which has over 10,000 lines.
I have tried my best to get rid of all the warning and error messages emitted by DMD 2.054, except for one:

dmd.exe -version=WindowsXP  -g -debug    -IE:\dmd\contrib\import  -c scintilla\Editor.d -ofobj\Debug\scintilla\Editor.obj
Internal error: e2ir.c 5007

Of course, there are many bugs hidding in the Editor.d. However, I need more hints from the compiler to kill the bugs.
Thanks for any help.