Time for Phobos CTFE-ability unittests...right? RIGHT?

filgood filgood at somewhere.net
Wed Jul 13 13:58:21 PDT 2011

Jonathan,

Given that D2 is now the main version, would it not be possible - maybe
in the future - if big changes like the CTFE work by Don are planned to
bring to do this in a 2.1 release of D (and once stable bump to a 2.2
release or so)... While the big changes happen in 2.1, the 2 releases
would only hold bug fixes?

~ filgood