D2 & Web-Framework

Nick Sabalausky a at a.a
Thu Jul 14 17:00:42 PDT 2011

"Adam D. Ruppe" <destructionator at gmail.com> wrote in message
news:ivnq7e$1244$1 at digitalmars.com...
> Nick Sabalausky wrote:
>>  I'm having trouble figuring out how to use the executable.
>
> [...helpful info...]

Cool, thanks. On the cmdline, setting the env PATH_INFO to / makes it work.
In the browser/IIS, adding a trailing slash to the requested URL makes it
work (Not sure why IIS changes the redirect's "/" to "localstart.asp",
probably just IIS trying to be "smart", but I usually only use IIS locally,
so I don't really care right now). And that new cgi.d works. :)

Oh, one other thing I noticed: With DMD 2.054 banning implicit switch/case
fallthrough, it pointed out an implicit fallthrough in dom.d at line 2641
(ie, the case "<"). All the other cases in that switch have a "break", and I
noticed you do occasionally use "goto case" and "// fallthrough" in other
switch statements, so I wasn't sure if that fallthrough really was
intentional or not.