KennyTM~ kennytm at gmail.com
Fri Jul 15 01:08:37 PDT 2011

IANAL, but there should be mention of the Boost license somewhere.

ssize_t (Line 50):     Why not use sizediff_t?
Line 58..67: I think version blocks should be like

     version (Windows)
     {
     else version (Posix)
     {
     else
        static assert(0, "unsupported platform");

pathSplitter: Is it possible to make it a bidirectional range (implement
.back and .popBack())?

pathCharMatch: On OS X the file system is case-insensitive by default.
Also, I'm not sure if restricting to ASCII is fine. Actually the
case-sensitivity is independent of the platform, e.g. you can configure
a case-sensitive disk on Windows.