Nick Sabalausky a at a.a
Fri Jul 15 01:22:31 PDT 2011

"Andrej Mitrovic" <andrej.mitrovich at gmail.com> wrote in message
news:mailman.1654.1310690711.14074.digitalmars-d at puremagic.com...
> All functions have nice names except fcmp, why the abbreviation?
>
> Is expandTilde supposed to work on Windows? I've never seen tilde used
> there.

The docs say that it does nothing on Windows: "For Windows, expandTilde()
merely returns its argument inputPath."

This is probably for the best because the Windows equivilent to "/home/user"
can be one of a number of different locations depending on what exactly
you're storing. If expandTilde did work on Windows, then no matter what it
expanded to, it would be wrong at least half the time.