D2 & Web-Framework

Adam Ruppe destructionator at gmail.com
Fri Jul 15 04:46:34 PDT 2011

Nick Sabalausky wrote:
> I might have found another one in the new dom.d. Starting at line
> 3006 it has:

Nah, that's just not implemented. The reason those cases are there
is the browser app would throw an exception on it (assert(0) I believe)
if it didn't recognize the names, but those are common in real
websites.

So I put the cases in then just some spam.. I was going to do something
with attributes then changed my mind then changed it again... but
regardless none of it actually does anything so it doesn't matter
what it says.

(The difficulty I'm having there is I really want it to throw on
not implemented or unknown stuff, but I also want it to be able to
handle the kind of pure putrid shit you find on the open internet.
Document has a flag to parse() for that - loose vs strict, but the
css handler is half used for getElementsBySelector and half garbage
so it doesn't have a consistent approach at all.)