std.path review: update

Mon Jul 18 02:35:17 PDT 2011

On Sun, 17 Jul 2011 17:43:42 -0400, bearophile wrote:

> Lars T. Kyllingstad:
>
>> I believe I have covered most of your requests, with a few exceptions:
>
> compatibleStrings is a template still.

I know.  Sorry, forgot to mention that.  For now, I'd like to keep it the
way it is.  I can't find any precedence in Phobos for turning these kinds
of tests into CTFEable functions, and if compatibleStrings were to end up
in std.traits, for instance, it would stand out as being different from
everything else in there.  If it is decided that it is better to write
these tests as ordinary functions, that should probably be done
throughout Phobos.

-Lars