Has anyone ever tested CDGC (Concurrent D GC)?

Trass3r un at known.com
Tue Jul 19 05:53:01 PDT 2011

> I made sure it was functional back when I added the branch.  The runtime
> code is horribly out of date though.  What needs to happen is for the
> branch to be re-created from main.  I also need to see if Leandro has
> updated his CDGC since the branch was created.

What we really need is to put it into the master branch in its own
directory and add some makefile magic so you can easily switch GCs when
compiling druntime (just like Tango does)
instead of having it rot in some branch that nobody even knows about.

I'm already working on this and managed to compile CDGC with latest
druntime.
Now it needs extensive testing and bug fixing.