event based timer

maarten van damme maartenvd1994 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 20 02:20:24 PDT 2011

Thanks a lot, now those errors are gone. Still it refuses to work
properly...
I have a method clockTick in Main.d and that should be called every 0.1
seconds, when I place a call to that method in a onmousenotify event(when
the mouse moves) It runs correctly apart from the odd fact I need to move my
mouse to play the game.
When I use that method in the timerclass it reaches only the lines where I
print something in the console but doesn't go any further without giving any
errors.

The complete code can be seen at:
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/15024434/d/Main.d
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/15024434/d/Timer.d
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/15024434/d/Sprite.d
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/15024434/d/Bain.d
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/15024434/d/PingPongBox.d

The code for the timer in Main.d is at line 63
clockTick method in Main.d is at line 93