Prototype buildsystem "Drake"

David Nadlinger see at klickverbot.at
Wed Jul 20 03:50:32 PDT 2011

On 7/20/11 10:36 AM, Ulrik Mikaelsson wrote:
> […]I've later learned the experience is shared with others, I
> know one company who even went back to .NET due to too much hassle
> with Ruby On Rails deployments (gem), […]

Do you happen to known what issues they experienced in more detail? I'm
curious because I personally found Rails deployment to be quite
convenient, extending the Gemfile during development as needed, and then
using Bundler (http://gembundler.com/) to ensure that the exact same
versions of the dependencies are used when staging and deploying…

David