event based timer

maarten van damme maartenvd1994 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 20 06:34:05 PDT 2011

It turned out there was a Timer in glib and glib is a part of gtk(I think).
When you use gtkd you have acces to glib and that worked but it takes 50
procent of my cpu. (this was actually pretty strange. It worked fast and
good untill I rebooted. Now it runs prety slow)
and I don't think you can trigger a gtk event on a timer.