std.path review: update

Rainer Schuetze r.sagitario at gmx.de
Wed Jul 20 23:57:59 PDT 2011

> Does anyone know whether Windows' case insensitivity is limited to ASCII?
> If not, is the filesystem Unicode-aware, or does it uses some locale
> specific codepage to compare file names?

I just tried a few examples: Using umlauts works as expected, i.e. upper
or lower case characters are treated as the same. I then used the greek
omega (\u3a9 and \u3c9), still files with upper and lower case are the
same, even back on a FAT-16 usb drive (even though some ~-magic is going
on there which might not work in Windows 3.1-).