Can't compile DFL Program

ray96_28139 at yahoo.com ray96_28139 at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 21 22:30:06 PDT 2011

Thanks for that. I had thought about that, I remember doing it when I
installed it but the console flashed too quickly to see if it had
succeeded. I went to the command line and did it myself. I got an
error from DFL saying the installation was bad and to run a command to
redo it. I did that and then tried to rebuild the libraries, then I
got all kinds of errors (like missing default statements in switch
statements were deprecated). I added the necessary syntax and got
through most errors till I got an error from imagelist.d saying that
the "add" function was unknown. I couldn't get past that so I decided
to try and compile the libraries with DMD 1. That worked first try.
But still no change with the Error 42's.