Can't compile DFL Program

Mike Parker aldacron at gmail.com
Fri Jul 22 22:22:16 PDT 2011

On 7/23/2011 1:43 PM, Rayburn Davis wrote:

> If I give the compiler the paths of all of the libraries in the folder,
> it should work, right? I don't understand why it's not.

The compiler does not automatically link any libraries at all. You have
to specify which libraries you want to link with. Passing the path on
the command line will have no effect.

You do need to pass the path to the library's source modules with the -I
switch (if they aren't on the global path) so that they can be parsed,
but they will not be compiled and linked to the executable.