std.log - What Happened?

Jose Armando Garcia jsancio at gmail.com
Sun Jul 24 16:37:23 PDT 2011

It is still around and ready for review. Unfortunately, I cannot
entertain a review process at the moment. Give me until the beginning
of August.

If you search for std.log and my name in the Phobos mailling list, you
should be able to find a link to the implementation and the druntime
chances. I would love to hear your opinion if get a chance to use it.