How D may replace PHP & ASPX on the Web!!!

Robert McGinley mcginley.robert at gmail.com
Wed Jul 27 10:27:30 PDT 2011

Hi all,
New to D and the mailing list.  I'd actually like to see something closer to CherryPy for D.  That is a framework that is an http server with url mapping instead of a cgi library.  Not a fan of apache (true I could use Nginx).  I think it would have great application in highly scalable web apps.  (Much better then compiling PHP into C++ and then to machine code ala Facebooks HipHop.)
Rob