What does C++ do better than D? - StackOverflow.com

Klaim - Joël Lamotte mjklaim at gmail.com
Sat Jul 30 03:43:34 PDT 2011

On Sat, Jul 30, 2011 at 12:22, Jonathan M Davis <jmdavisProg at gmx.com> wrote:

> Ouch. Now you're going to make me think. My first reaction is to answer
> "nothing," but there almost has to be _something_. At the moment, however,
> have no clue what that could be. I'll definitely have to think about this
> one.
>
> - Jonathan M Davis

Yes, obviously it's a hard and very interesting question and I wanted that
the most concerned people participate to answer it.

The most voted answer have been edited to make sure it's not a rant anymore,
with more clear explainations.
I agree with some points but I'm sure I'll agree with points from the other
side. So far no answer from the D community so I'm not satisfied :)

Joël Lamotte