What does C++ do better than D? - StackOverflow.com

so so at so.so
Sat Jul 30 06:58:40 PDT 2011

On Sat, 30 Jul 2011 15:11:35 +0300, Jonathan M Davis <jmdavisProg at gmx.com>
wrote:

>> Looks like that "current most voted answer" got some heavy edits to make
>> it more objective. I didn't see the original, but what I read was full
>> of misconceptions.
>
> It's now better worded than it was, and it's less offensively written
> than it
> was, but it's still saying pretty much the same thing. He clearly
> doesn't know
> what he's talking about. He appears to have had some friends who tried
> out D
> and had issues with it. That combined with an instant dislike of anything
> which differs from C++ seems to have led to a generally negative
> impression,
> and for whatever reason, he feels the need to be very vocal about it.
>
> - Jonathan M Davis

The guy has absolutely no idea about D and from his ideas on C++ i doubt
he knows much about it either, but he still won't shut up.

"I have to disagree. Who wrote that foreword is totally irrelevant- what
matters is why they wrote it, and I don't see any justification. Trying to
use such a thing as evidence is violation of basic objectivity"

Objectivity? Is it something like not knowing a single thing about a
language then writing a 2 pages essay on it? Let alone D or C++ guy also
clueless about what objectivity means. All there is left to think is he is
doing it on purpose. Is there a better example for a troll or an
uninformed fanboy?