What does C++ do better than D? - StackOverflow.com

Timon Gehr timon.gehr at gmx.ch
Sat Jul 30 08:25:03 PDT 2011

Jeff Nowakovski wrote:
> On 07/30/2011 07:16 AM, Alix Pexton wrote:
>>
>> Looks like that "current most voted answer" got some heavy edits to make
>> it more objective. I didn't see the original, but what I read was full
>> of misconceptions.

He didn't really do much in these edits. He exchanged some offensive, uninformed
statements that looked offensive for some uninformed statements that are still
offensive but don't look offensive anymore.

> Since the "current most voted answer" has changed to one that hasn't
> been edited, I don't even know which post you are talking about. There
> is a "link" to individual answers that you can copy.
>
> Also, while I really don't think conversations should be wikis or
> editable, you can see the history for posts and get back to the original.

It is the post that starts with its own summary:
http://programmers.stackexchange.com/questions/97207/what-does-c-do-better-than-d/97211#97211