What library functionality would you most like to see in D?

Johann MacDonagh johann.macdonagh.no at spam.gmail.com
Sun Jul 31 18:46:00 PDT 2011

On 7/31/2011 9:31 PM, Andrej Mitrovic wrote:
> Btw why not take DDMD's lexer.d and start from there?

I wasn't sure how up-to-date DDMD was when I started. Plus, I thought a
fresh look at a lexer using D2 features rather than a straight port
would be a little cleaner. For example, instead of that huge switch
statement for all the operators, I have a mixin that generates that huge
switch statement based on an array of operator strings:

https://github.com/jmacdonagh/phobos/compare/master...std.lang.d.lexer#L0R506

I may end up using "borrowing" some code from DDMD ;)