QtD on Windows 7?

Benjamin Thaut code at benjamin-thaut.de
Wed Jun 1 03:39:06 PDT 2011

I just tried to get QtD to run on windows 7 64 bit. (compiling QtD and
my app in 32 bit though) Unfortunatly it crashes the second I move my
mouse over a button. I'm using the first of the provided examples, and
even that crashes.
I searched the QtD forums and tickets, and this issue has been reported
serveral times, but there is no statement or solution on it yet.
Did any one of you manage to get QtD running on Windows 7 64 bit?
If so what Qt version did you use? Which dmd version? I'm using Qt 4.7.4.

If QtD is not usable, what gui library do you use in D 2.0?
--
Kind Regards
Benjamin Thaut