Is there a list of all contest submissions?

Wed Jun 1 13:52:02 PDT 2011

On Wed, 01 Jun 2011 10:15:42 -0400, Steven Schveighoffer wrote:

> On Wed, 01 Jun 2011 08:42:47 -0400, Andrei Alexandrescu
>
>> It seems to me people chose different forums and different taglines for
>> submitting their articles to the contest. Is there a place that
>> collects all submissions so I can vote?
>
> I assume Walter will set up some sort of voting thread?
>
> The D wiki page quoted contains all the valid submissions (I did a
> newsgroup search in my news client for [Submission], and those 5 came
> up).

What about Jeremy Wright's article "Parallelism in D"?  It was announced
in D.announce without the [Submission] tag (see the "Short article on
std.parallism" thread), but it was posted in time for the contest.

    http://www.codestrokes.com/archives/116

-Lars