Is there a list of all contest submissions?

Nick Sabalausky a at a.a
Wed Jun 1 15:22:50 PDT 2011

"Andrej Mitrovic" <andrej.mitrovich at gmail.com> wrote in message
news:mailman.528.1306965586.14074.digitalmars-d at puremagic.com...
> Ok so it's not the author to blame (I'm sorry for that!)
>
> Something must be broken with my firefox. Look how my fonts look
> different:
> http://i.imgur.com/DuQfb.png
>
> I wonder what's going on. Hmm...

To me, yours looks the same as mine, just slightly bolder. It must be a
sub-pixel rendering matter. I'm on a CRT, so everything looks fine to me
without any subpixel adjustment, and sometimes sub-pixel adjustment will
just make things blurry. You must be getting the wrong sub-pixel rendering
for your monitor, although I don't know why it would only be happening on
that one site.

Of course, I'm just guessing on all of this.