How about "auto" parameters?

Matthew Ong ongbp at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 3 08:19:14 PDT 2011

On 6/3/2011 11:47 AM, Mehrdad wrote:
> == Quote from Jonathan M Davis (jmdavisProg at gmx.com)'s article

>> understand templates to use D properly - especially when dealing
> with Phobos -
>> that doesn't help at all.
>> I see no advantages with this idea and quite a few disadvantages.
> This
>> proposal adds absolutely nothing.
>> - Jonathan M Davis
>

> o__o way to bash the proposal, it actually convinced me lol...

 >> proposal adds absolutely nothing.
You will get this frequently. Especially if you identify with Java
development.

Welcome to D forum, where new idea are squashed and maybe re-discussed
later. Look up my name as Matthew Ong. Avoid asking the same questions.

http://www.digitalmars.com/d/
Notice: We *welcome feedback about the D compiler or language*,

Not so true. Or out right should warn people as:

Notice: Take it the way how we like it here, we are Not Burger K*ng.
Please see:
d.D.learn
AND MAKE sure you read this
d.D.NoSuchUselessSuggestion

What do you think D forum people, at least new people here are for warn.
Add a bit of humor into that.

I do see a pattern here. Just joined D forum less than 4 weeks ago.
Got a week off to clear my head. I think now I understand why D is still
such a small community in the forum.

--
Matthew Ong