Port a benchmark to D?

Timon Gehr timon.gehr at gmx.ch
Fri Jun 3 14:08:50 PDT 2011

Andrei Alexandrescu wrote:
> I noticed that the C++ code uses std::list without there being any need
> for a linked list structure. See for example the data structure used in
> FindSet. It's a list, but it's just appended too and then used for one
> iteration.
>
> Andrei

Yes, but the list in FindSet is unnecessary anyways. If I start changing the
original implementation, the first thing I will do is to remove that.

First however, I will port the code as closely as possible. Is there any
associative version of RedBlackTree (I realize it could be made associative quite
easily), or should I just use built-in hash maps?

Timon