How about "auto" parameters?

Mehrdad wfunction at hotmail.com
Sat Jun 4 01:48:13 PDT 2011

== Quote from Daniel Gibson (metalcaedes at gmail.com)'s article
> Am 04.06.2011 06:20, schrieb Mehrdad:
> >
> > Interesting... I just saw the continuation of this thread, and
wanted to make some meta-comments (I guess this should be on
meta.digitalmars.com, haha):

> > I admittedly didn't bother to check whether my suggestion was
made before. Sorry. :(

> > Question: Why?
> >
> > Answer:   Because it's really hard to search for it, and it gets
really annoying past the Nth time you try to. The *only* useful way
I know of for searching is to add "site:digitalmars.com" in
> > my Google query, which gets _really_ annoying to type after a
while...
> Or you just use the search form on digitalmars.com/d and you don't
have
> to type site:digitalmars.com yourself :-)

Does it search the newsgroups? More than 75% of my searches on
language features fail (since it seems to ignore the language for
some reason), so I haven't tried using it for the newsgroups too
much...