TempAlloc review starts now

Andrej Mitrovic andrej.mitrovich at gmail.com
Sun Jun 5 15:50:38 PDT 2011

I wish "newVoid" was a language feature. If we have:
int x = void;

It'd also be nice to have a similar form for the new operator:
int[] x = void new int[](size);
x[] = 1;

"int x = void" might not save too much cycles, but initializing a
large array twice.. that's another thing.

newVoid seems to only work for 1-dimensional arrays. I could use
something of this form:
double[][] arr = newVoid!(double[][])(16, 100);

Not a big deal, I could write something like this for my own projects.
I'm just commenting.

I used GC.malloc before but I never once thought about setting the
NO_SCAN flag. Heh. :)