How about "auto" parameters?

Steven Schveighoffer schveiguy at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 6 06:31:02 PDT 2011

On Sat, 04 Jun 2011 02:05:14 -0400, Matthew Ong <ongbp at yahoo.com> wrote:

> Alternatively, D might want to use *some kind of voting tool online* on
> yahoo (group, missing) to help vote for syntax that programmer really
> wants. A simple solution to the long like JCP process in Java.

We have this, bugzilla allows voting, you can vote once per bug/proposal
(and you have 10 votes total you can distribute):

http://d.puremagic.com/issues/buglist.cgi?bug_status=NEW&bug_status=ASSIGNED&bug_status=REOPENED&query_format=advanced&votes=1&order=votes%2Cbug_id&query_based_on=

That is all the open bugs that have at least one vote, sorted by votes.

We also have a wiki where DIPs (D improvement proposals) can be created to
flesh out ideas in a more formal fashion.  However, this system has no
voting or really feedback, so I'd recommend using bugzilla or the
newsgroups first.

-Steve