Best article vote tally - WE HAVE TWO WINNERS!

Walter Bright newshound2 at digitalmars.com
Tue Jun 7 22:22:52 PDT 2011

On 6/7/2011 9:54 PM, Walter Bright wrote:
> Looks like we have a tie. Darn it. I don't really want to do Solomon's solution!

!!!!Brad Roberts has generously stepped in to donate an extra iPad2!!!!

So congratulations to our two winners of the first D Article contest!

Dave & Steve, please email me your shipping addresses.

Certainly, honorable mention goes to Robert for being a very close third, and
for the fine articles as well by Nick and Jonathan. Judging by the quality of
the articles, I call this contest a big success.

And a big thank you to Brad!