Article discussing Go, could well be D

Nick Sabalausky a at a.a
Wed Jun 8 14:46:35 PDT 2011

"Walter Bright" <newshound2 at digitalmars.com> wrote in message
news:isopmf$1lov$1 at digitalmars.com...
> On 6/8/2011 1:12 PM, Nick Sabalausky wrote:
>> But yea, maybe I will go ahead and just do it...
>
> I think it's important that you do.

Hmm, well, I'm trying, but this time I can't even get the "register" link to
work at all.  I turn on JS, reload, it sits there "loading" for about three
minutes (as opposed to a few seconds without JS), and after all that,
clicking the "register" link still doesn't do anything at all.

Seriously, how completely incompetent do they have to be to screw up
something as incredibly basic as a link? Bunch of morons over there.

Meh, maybe when someone makes a reddit alternative that actually fucking
works I'll use it...