Article discussing Go, could well be D

Adam Ruppe destructionator at gmail.com
Thu Jun 9 06:17:49 PDT 2011

Nick Sabalausky wrote:
> (or even worse: bad or non-existant documentation)

Actually, I think no doc is better than bad doc. At least with no
docs, you're immediately informed to not waste your time trying to
read it!

I work with a lot of web apps. I wish they were completely undocumented;
that'd be better than spending an hour reading something just to find
it is completely wrong!

(The worst part is we're conditioned to think other people's code is
generally more correct than your code. So when a problem comes up, you
blame yourself and spend hours tilting at windmills...)