Best article vote tally - WE HAVE TWO WINNERS!

Steven Schveighoffer schveiguy at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 9 11:20:15 PDT 2011

On Thu, 09 Jun 2011 14:03:14 -0400, Robert Clipsham
<robert at octarineparrot.com> wrote:

> On 09/06/2011 15:13, Steven Schveighoffer wrote:
>> Now you can vote in the next one :)
>
> So there is going to be a next one? Maybe next time I won't pull the
> short straw! :<
>
> Congratulations anyway, to Dave as well, your articles were both great!

Thanks!

To be one vote away is not too bad either!  I think all the articles were
very good.  I told myself on tuesday, no matter what happened, I would be
glad that I pushed myself to write an article that helped people.  I
definitely learned from everyone's articles.  It actually makes me want to
write more articles...

BTW, I debated heavily whether to vote for yours or David's, it really was
tough.  One vote for you instead of him and the fortunes change
dramatically!  I'm sure there were some other people who had trouble
deciding between my article and someone else's also.  It's crazy how close
it was.

-Steve