Best article vote tally - WE HAVE TWO WINNERS!

Jonathan M Davis jmdavisProg at gmx.com
Thu Jun 9 12:18:05 PDT 2011

On 2011-06-09 11:58, Walter Bright wrote:
> On 6/9/2011 11:26 AM, Jonathan M Davis wrote:
> > At least yours got some votes! Mine got none. ;)
>
> I wouldn't worry about that. Consider the Olympics, where the difference
> between the winners and the rest is, frankly, microscopic. The contest is
> devised to exaggerate the tiniest of differences.
>
> I think all the articles were great!

Oh, I don't really mind. It doesn't mean that my article was bad, just that no
one who voted didn't think that it was the best. It doesn't even mean that
mine would win the "worst article" vote if we were to be mean enough to have
such a vote. It just means that no one thought that my article was the best.

I didn't really write my article for the contest anyway, so it's not a big
deal. I wrote the article because it clearly needed to be written, and getting
it in the contest was just a nice bonus.

- Jonathan M Davis