Best article vote tally - WE HAVE TWO WINNERS!

Daniel Gibson metalcaedes at gmail.com
Thu Jun 9 17:15:25 PDT 2011

Am 10.06.2011 02:06, schrieb Robert Clipsham:
> On 10/06/2011 00:56, Daniel Gibson wrote:
>>>
>>> I thought a t-shirt as a prize would be awfully lame!
>>
>> Hmm D t-shirts would actually be kind of cool (maybe not as first price
>> in an article contest but in general).
>> Ever thought about selling D merchandise (t-shirts, mugs, stuff like
>> that)?
>
> Not hugely complete, but: http://digitalmars.com/gift/index.html

Cool - where is the link to that page hidden?
Couldn't find it in the digitalmars main page, the site map or the D page.
Also black t-shirts and/or shirts with the D logo (
http://d-programming-language.org/images/dlogo.png ) would be nice :)

(Funny fact: the german cafepress page translates Digital Mars to
"Digital März" and "Mars Mousepad" to "März Mousepad" - "März" is german
for the month "March")

Cheers,
- Daniel