Available D2 implementation on Windows besides DMD?

Victor T. gmane.greatwolf at mamber.net
Fri Jun 10 01:46:35 PDT 2011

Hi,

I'm looking to try out D2 after reading Andrei's D Programming book. What
implementations are available besides DMD for the windows platform?

I've looked at both GDC and LLVM-LDC but was unable to get either of them
to work at least for version 2 of the language. The precompiled binaries on
the gdc page seems to be for gdc version 1 of the language. LDC doesn't
have any precompiled binaries at all for windows and my attempts to build
it has so far failed.

Any recommendations and advice on this is appreciated. I'm mainly
interested in trying all these alternate implementations to see how well
they can optimize code.