[OT] D's community is awesome!

Trass3r un at known.com
Fri Jun 10 05:46:04 PDT 2011

Am 10.06.2011, 13:48 Uhr, schrieb Robert Clipsham
<robert at octarineparrot.com>:
> You're probably better off for it - I used to be strongly in the
> mercurial camp, but having used git for a while I find I vastly prefer
> it, despite still not knowing how to do quite a bit with it.

Yep, Mercurial's biggest drawback imo is that bookmarks (which let you do
something analogous to git's branches) aren't standard and thus aren't
pushed/pulled by default.
And of course github is way better than bitbucket, but that's not
Mercurial's fault I admit.