Best article vote tally - WE HAVE TWO WINNERS!

Nick Sabalausky a at a.a
Fri Jun 10 22:50:34 PDT 2011

"Robert Clipsham" <robert at octarineparrot.com> wrote in message
news:issvrr$qn3$2 at digitalmars.com...

> You seem to be using cafe press for your other merchandise, there's a tool
> on there for custom t-shirts.
>
> http://www.cafepress.com/cp/customize/makeadesign2.aspx?clear=true&no=321&color=6#designer
>
> It's probably easier to do it through there. If not, I could probably make
> an image.
>
> Also, hate to be a grammar nazi, but that should probably be "I wrote this
> article /about/ D, and all I got was this lousy!T shirt".

Not to be a bikeshed painter, but I'd suggest "I wrote /an/ article..."
Having "this" in both predicates sounds repetitive. Plus, "this" suggests
that the article is nearby.

(Where the hell did that last paragraph I wrote come from? I *know* I didn't
pay *that* much attention in English class!)