Flag proposal [OT]

Alix Pexton alix.DOT.pexton at gmail.DOT.com
Sat Jun 11 01:48:56 PDT 2011

On 11/06/2011 06:18, Andrej Mitrovic wrote:
> We should rename Yes and No to Yay and Nay to make them alignable, and
> even more importantly to make us appear as old Englishmen!

"Yay" and "Nay" are too similar looking, but luckily, "Yay" is not
actually a old English word :)  A more correct alternative would be
"Aye" (pronounced the same as "eye"), which (along with "Nay") is still
used for some voting actions (such as councillors deciding where to go
for lunch). I myself say it al least 20 times a day :)

A...