Best article vote tally - WE HAVE TWO WINNERS!

Alix Pexton alix.DOT.pexton at gmail.DOT.com
Sat Jun 11 05:33:43 PDT 2011

On 10/06/2011 09:56, Walter Bright wrote:
> On 6/9/2011 5:10 PM, Robert Clipsham wrote:
>> On 10/06/2011 00:40, Steven Schveighoffer wrote:
[snip]
>>> "I wrote this article on D, and all I got was this lousy!T shirt"
>>>
>>> -Steve
>>
>> I would happily accept this as my runners up prize.
>
> If someone wants to edit up an image for a lousy!T shirt, I can see
> about getting it produced.

I think I made the attached the right size for printing on the "pocket"
area of a t-shirt from cafepress. I think it may alternatively work well
printed across the shoulders, which would be a little larger.

I've made the changes to the wording that have been suggested by some
others in this thread, and applied minimal "d-ification". K.I.S. etc...

It is by no means a final design, but perhaps a starting point, so
suggestions welcome.

A...

P.S.
consider it Public Domain :)