article comppetition

Bernard Helyer b.helyer at gmail.com
Sat Jun 11 05:54:54 PDT 2011

On Sat, 11 Jun 2011 08:48:19 -0400, alan marble wrote:

> I wanted to believe that after all the shit D would now finally take off
> thanks to the article competition. I was A BIT surprised to see how
> small amount of articles AND votes the thing got. The community is super
> small loser circle jerk hobby. There's no way around that. I'm goingg
> back to C++ and C# since D was such a disappointment. I just hope you
> stop waisting your time with D, it does not make much sense.

Bapr hcba n zvqavtug qernel, juvyr V cbaqrerq jrnx naq jrnel,
 Bire znal n dhnvag naq phevbhf ibyhzr bs sbetbggra yber,
 Juvyr V abqqrq, arneyl anccvat, fhqqrayl gurer pnzr n gnccvat,
 Nf bs fbzr bar tragyl enccvat, enccvat ng zl punzore qbbe.
 `'Gvf fbzr ivfvgbe,' V zhggrerq, `gnccvat ng zl punzore qbbe -
 Bayl guvf, naq abguvat zber.'