Best article vote tally - WE HAVE TWO WINNERS!

Alix Pexton alix.DOT.pexton at gmail.DOT.com
Sat Jun 11 06:28:42 PDT 2011

On 11/06/2011 14:00, Mafi wrote:
> Am 11.06.2011 14:33, schrieb Alix Pexton:
>>
>> It is by no means a final design, but perhaps a starting point, so
>> suggestions welcome.
>
> What about:
> /++ I wrote an article about D and all I got was ++/
> this.Lousy!T shirt;
>
> //d-programming-language.org

I thought about that, I wasn't sure it would parse as valid D code ><

also, the difference in the line lengths/breaks is less aesthetically
pleasing (imho)...

I also considered...

/++ I wrote an article about D
     and all I got was ++/
     this(){
         Lousy!T shirt;
     }

which I know is valid, albeit, pointless D, but it also has a less
appealing shape (imho)...

A...