pragma(mangle)

Andrej Mitrovic andrej.mitrovich at gmail.com
Sat Jun 11 16:00:26 PDT 2011

On 6/12/11, Nick Sabalausky <a at a.a> wrote:
> Are you working on updating DDMD to a newer DMD, or just simply trying to
> use the newer backend? If the former, then that's fantastic and I look
> forward to it.

I'd like to really work on it properly (it would seem like an exciting
project to work on!), and update DDMD to be more D2-like, e.g. that
entire main.d module seems to re-implement argument passing via C APIs
just like DMD's C++ code, but this seems unnecessary to me? Replacing
that with getopt() would cut that module down to a tiny fragment of
its original size.

What I'm really interested in doing is building interfaces to DDMD via
various functions so it can be used by tools on demand. If I get
something rolling I might put it up on github or somewhere, will let
you know..